1. NO MORE DVD REGION CODES
2. FREE WIFI EVERYWHERE
3. RELEASE THE OWNER OF TV-LINKS.CO.UK FROM JAIL
4. STANDARDIZED INTERNATIONAL VOLTAGE
5. CHEAPER TEXT MESSAGING
6. BAN SIM-CARD LOCKED CELL PHONES
7. ALLOW SCREEN CAPTURE DURING DVD PLAYBACK IN MAC OSX*
8. END THE NTSC/PAL COLD WAR
9. DECRIMINALIZE FILE SHARING
10. MORE BANDWIDTH!
*To which I would add, let us printscreen DVD stills in MSPaint and return the "screen grab" functionality to Intervideo WinDVD, you controlling bastards, for those of us too lazy to learn workarounds in code (and otherwise).
Both members of AIDS-3D are using Rupert Murdoch's MySpace to do art stuff, and they obviously use Macs, so certain accommodations to the system are being made here. That doesn't mean you can't have demands, or "demands," and most of these seem reasonable, if doomed in our "bricks over clicks" society.
Update: wizardishungry says he figured out a solution to #7. His proof (but not necessarily the solution) is here.